Monday, September 24, 2007

The Round Up at Grace Point Pictures

Here's a few pictures from the Round Up event last night at church. Sooo fun!




Brayden riding the pony, LuLu



Ashton riding LuLu




Cheese, Ashty!




Brayden with the sqeally pig in the petting zoo





Emy LOVED riding the pony. It was her favorite!





Brayden and Emy checking out the goose (not sure what Emy sat in here but we definetly needed to clean her shorts afterwards!)





The one thing Emy didn't like... the giant slide b/c she needed these boys to help her climb up it. Her face says it all...




But, as I said before, she LOVED riding the pony. She probably rode it more times than any other child last night. This is her first posing smile to me on camera. She hopped right on and gave me a big grin, couldn't believe. I didn't have to say, "EEEE!"



Emy's other favorite thing, holding the baby bunnies. I would say, "Ok, Emy, let's go find bubbies!" "No," she said, "I holden." So, we stayed so she could keep "holden." =) They all had such a great time.

No comments: