Friday, November 16, 2007

The Bee Movie - My Personal Review

I took Brayden to watch this last Friday night (then, Tony took Ashton Saturday night - alone dates for each of us). Anyway, can I just tell you all how much I LOVE this movie??? I LOVE Jerry Seinfeld, but I wasn't sure about the movie since I love his show for adults. I checked all the info about any questionable content on Dr. James Dobson's website and everything looked okay to me. I'm so glad we went because I totally loved this movie. It was HILAROUS and extremely educational about Bees and where honey comes from, etc. Brayden LOVES funny things and laughed LOUDLY (I had to keep cupping his mouth b/c he was SOOO loud! lol) at EVERY funny part. I had to agree with him b/c I was cracking up myself. This movie has become a new favorite in our house and Ashton wants a Bee costume. So much so, that he took off all his clothes so Tony could color him (with markers) as Barry, the main Bee. Hilarious. Sooooo, I highly recommend this movie for EVERYONE! It's cute, hilarious and educational. Great job, Jerry Seinfeld!

No comments: