Tuesday, December 18, 2007

About the Nathan Impellizzeri post...

Nathan and his sister, Angela, are dear friends to us from Christ Community. Nathan led worship for about 3 years and we were there when he released his first CD, which we have. "Ode to Her" is one of the songs on his first CD and they played it on the show One Tree Hill. Here's Nathan's blog post about it from his myspace:

What's the deal with all these "Hills" and "Trees" sitcoms/soap-operas/pseudo reality shows these days?

I mean don't get me wrong "The Hills" is totally like my favorite-ist show like ever. Yeah! And "Men in Trees" makes my life like so worth living. And "One Tree Hill"...let's just say I'm so excited Nathan and Haley got back together. So I was watching "the Hills" the other day and because I was so pissed at how Spencer was treating Heidi, I flipped over to my second like favorite-ist show like ever, "One Tree Hill." And the tears totally swelled up in my eyes because they played my song to their story. And I thought I wrote that song about my life, but I was wrong. I really wrote it about them. I just didn't know it yet. Check it out!!!

I almost cried when I saw the video because I'm so proud for him. He truly has so much talent!Congrats, Nathan!

No comments: