Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Fun Week

This was a great week in Cleveland! It was nice weather all week (until Friday... it stormed really bad and they cancelled the ball games). But, we really enjoyed playing outside everyday. On Tuesday, I layed out, reading "And the Shofar Blew" by Francine Rivers (sooo good!) while the kids played outside. I ended up laying out there for 4 hours and was a lobster! I just went back out while they napped, etc. so the hours just slipped by. Trust me, if you've read that book, you'll understand! =) I'm in the peeling stage now, but it still hurts! Anyway, here's some fun pictures from the week and a few of the kids taking advantage of the great weather!


Funny


Emy and Grey Davies playing in their own worship band.



The sprinkler is so fun!


Ashton is going for it!



Emy loved it!

No comments: