Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ashton's haircut

I had just finished Ashton's haircut when I started on Brayden's. My clippers started messing up, so I had to just shave his head "balded" again. Not a big deal, Brayden has a good "balded" head. After I finished Brayden's and started cleaning up, I noticed hair all in the bathroom sink. I just thought Ashton had hair all over him and just shook it off in the sink at the mirror. Then, Ashton came to talk to me and I noticed THIS!

He took scissors to his hair and cut these chunks out. He was NOT happy with me b/c he knew he made a mistake and now I would have to shave his head to fix it and everyone would know his mistake.


I AM LEGEND, anyone?



Trying to be happy about his new haircut.

He DOES NOT like for me to tell this story... lol

No comments: