Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We MOVED!


Yep, it's really true. We finally closed on both houses and moved in to our new house. We closed on the 18th and moved in on the 19th. I think we got everything moved in by that Sunday. Shew! It was such a hard process. I told Tony, NEVER again! I'm thankful for our new house and it gives us tons of room to grow into it, so I'm fine with retiring here. lol. As long as I don't have to move anymore! Thanks to all of you who helped us out moving. We couldn't have done it without you!



We've been busy with getting things situated, Ashton's All Stars games, The Swinehart's visiting for almost a week and my Dad visiting for the weekend. I don't have everything with the house done, but I'm getting there.



Ashton's all star team made it to the State tournament, which starts the 13th. The district tournament ended last night... we were runner-up. It was a sad, depressing game b/c our players did not play their best at all. They started out great, but then just lost it. The team was tough and just played their best. Ashton was pretty upset about it. The coaches are trying to switch some postions around to see how we can do better in State. Ashton was pitcher, but I'm not sure if he will be at State. I'll post some pictures of him from his past few games.



We've been enjoying the new house... playroom, riding bikes to church, playing outside and swimming at Memaw and Papaw's house. It's been a great and busy summer so far. =)

No comments: