Monday, January 5, 2009

I've Been Busy...

I know what some of you are thinking... Come on! You've been home from Cincinnati a whole week now and STILL haven't put up pictures from Christmas? Ok, here's why. I pretty much took the whole week to paint the inside of our house. I planned on just doing the main area - foyer, living room and upstairs hallway. But, when I bought the paint, they gave me a contractor's discount (Tony has used them for lots of stuff with his murals at church) - so I decided to do the dining room and kitchen, too. What a difference it has made! It feels like home now and looks so gorgeous. Tony even realized how not at home he felt once he saw it finished. It feels like a whole different place. We love it. While I was painting (this was like the third or fourth day of painting), Ashton said, "Man, Mom. You are doing SUCH a good job at painting. You've been painting for days!" Ah, my hard work didn't go un-noticed. =)


Dining Room - color, Brown Mustard


Kitchen - color, Cedar Chest


Kitchen-ette (aka Computer Room)


Foyer - color, Applesauce Cake


Living Room - color, Applesauce cake


Living Room

No comments: