Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Week, Fun Pics

Here's some fun pictures from last week.


Brayden and Righteous (with his make-up on from his skit performance) jumping off the stage at church.


Brayden, Braxton and Ashton performing their own "Camping" skit, after the Mission students performed their skits for us. The boys LOVED being able to use the microphones!


Emy sang, "God, You Are My God" for us.


Emy, Ashton, Braxton, Vivian and Brayden. We were just missing Jordy! Cousins!
I have been letting the boys hair grow out a bit... we've always kept them very short, especially in the summertime, so I thought we would try something new... go a little longer, maybe even shaggy. Brayden's is doing good... it's laying down a lot and he looks cute (see above picture of the cousins.) Ashton, well, Ashton struggles with the longer hair look (see above picture of the cousins again.) As you can tell, his hair gets BIGGER as it gets longer... it doesn't lay down, it poofs up. It makes his head look 3 times bigger than it really is. LOL. So, I gave it some time and the longer hair look just doesn't work well for him. So, I HAD to cut it. Here he is with his new, adorable haircut. I took them by the brick wall on the front porch like I did the other week with Emy and Brayden.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Tra Tra's babies are soooo talented! And I LOVE the hair-dos!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair cut! But I'm telling you...he looks just like Steve Howey from Reba!!! LOL