Tuesday, December 15, 2009

September 21st, 2009

Ok, so I turned 30... WOW! Tony threw me a surprise birthday party with a lot of our close friends and my awesome family who TOTALLY shocked me for being here! I was so excited! He surprised me with the party at the church and told me that we were going to lunch (PF Changs) and a movie (wouldn't tell me what.) He said he had to "stop at the church b/c he forgot to turn the spot lights off on the stage." He ran in, then came out and told me I had to come look at the stage for Sunday. That's when I had a SLIGHT clue as to what was going on.... BUT I was completely surprised as to who was there! I LOVED IT! Teresa and Beav took pics and I have asked them to email me them so I can post some. Tony made video of the kids talking about me and what I like. Here's a little info to sum up their answers:

Best Friends: Amy Lee (Ashton); Michelle Steffenhagen (Brayden)
Favorite Place to go: PUBLIX (all of them said this)
Favorite thing to talk about on the phone: COUPONS
Favorite movie: ???? (they couldn't answer this...do I watch movies - lol?!)

I can't remember the other questions, but these were the most hilarious because they are so TRUE!

No comments: