Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grocery Deals of the Week 4/14-4/20/10

I ran around doing all my grocery shopping today. I typically wait until the end of the "grocery ad sale" to do my shopping, but I wanted to cook some of the things that were on my list, so I planned my trip today. PLUS, by going today, I was able to get the Penny Item at Publix! I have missed it so much since they changed the penny item day from Sun-Mon to Wed.
I can honestly say we do not need much at this point. Totally nothing frozen, that's for sure! Tony was a little upset with all the frozen foods I bought b/c we had to do some MAJOR re-arranging in the freezers. My case of free bottled water is holding my deep freeze closed HAHAHA! The only thing I am waiting to go on sale is Salsa...I'm hoping with Cinco De Mayo coming up, it will happen.
I bought soooo many Special K cereals last week and got sooo many free milk coupons (8, I believe) that we are set on cereal and milk for the months to come. If I had room in my freezer, I would freeze the milk! HA! But, for now, I will hold onto my coupons for the FREE milk and buy as we need them.

So, here's my grocery list:

PUBLIX:

Penny Item: Publix Mac-n-Cheese
-Store Coupon in Wednesday's Chatt Times Free Press Newspaper

Peter Pan Peanut Butter BOGO $2.43 ($1.21 each)
-$1/2 Peter Pan Peanut Butter Conagra Coupon Booklet (makes it $0.71 each)
-$1.50/4 Conagra Products Printable (makes it $0.84 each)
-$25 Conagra Coupon Booklet Mail in Rebate wyb $10 Conagra Products (before coupons!)

Hunts Ketchup BOGO $1.22 ($0.61 each)
-$1.50/4 Conagra Products Printable (makes it $0.24 each!)
-$25 Conagra Coupon Booklet Mail in Rebate wyb $10 Conagra Products (before coupons!)

Scotch Brite Dishwand $1.50
Scotch Brite Sponges $2.50
-$1 off any Scotch Brite Product Printable


BI-LO:

I had a $7/75 purchase Bi-Lo coupon, so I bought 28 packs of chicken along with the other items below.

Southern Home Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.78 lb (STOCK UP PRICE!)

Puffs Single Box w/ Lotion $1.00
-$0.50 off Puffs with lotion Vocal Point Mailer (makes it FREE! I had 5 of these coupons)

Southern Home Bottled Water 24 Bottles Case $3.29
-FREE coupon from Bi-Lo Home Mailer


FOOD LION:

London Broil $1.98 lb
Purple Grapes $0.99 lb

For the full ad lists and more sales, check out: http://www.southernsavers.com/

No comments: