Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Get in The Game" Theme Sunday



Today at church was "Get in The Game" theme. It means that we all need to get in the game of "doing" church and getting involved. After service, they had different tables set up for each ministry that they could be involved in. AWESOME! So, the theme was to wear your favorite team's jersey to church. Of course, we had to support our BENGALS! =) Here are the kids on stage, in front of the KIDSTUF props. Cute cute cute. We were the only Bengals today, imagine that! I know, strange... lol

"Do you not know that in a rat race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man aimlessly, I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

No comments: