Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Publix Shopping List for 3/24-3/30/10

Well, looks like it's just Publix this week. I am in the need of chicken, so I may end up getting some from Bi-Lo (it's BOGO this week, making them $2.24 lb). Combined with my $7/$75 coupon, it may be what I need to do. I'll wait until next week's ad to see if there is a better sale or not. So, here's my list for Publix this week:

Lay's Potato Chips BOGO at $3.99 ($1.99 each)

Hellman's Mayo BOGO at $4.89 ($2.44 each)
-$1 Hellman's Mayo Publix Store Coupon (Unilever mailer)
-$1 Hellman's Mayo Printable (no longer available)
(use BOTH together, makes it $0.44 each!)

Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1 each
-$1.25/3 Jello Coupon Booklet
(makes it $0.58 each when you buy 3)

Caprisuns 3/$5
-$1 Caprisun Kraft Booklet from Food Lion

El Monterrey Taquitos 20 ct $4.99 (sale price for the month - April 2, 2010)
-$1/1 El Monterrey Taquitos
**(I ordered 20 coupons...so this will be a huge purchase compared to what I am use to! I LOVE these and they are freezer foods, so I'm stocking up. I've been paying $6.99 each at Walmart randomly when I have gone there, so this is a great deal for me.)

No comments: