Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Food Lion Cheese Deal (last week)

Wow, what a week! I went to Food Lion about 5 times! The cheese deal was that great! Here's what I did:

Promo: Buy 5 Participating Products, save $5 instantly

(4) Kraft Shredded Cheese $2.50 each
(1) Kraft Singles Cheese slices 12 oz. $2.19 each

Coupons used:
-$5 (promo)
-$2.50 - BOGO Kraft Cheese blinky (blinkies were with the Kraft Cheese!)
-$2.50 - BOGO Kraft Cheese blinky
-$1 Kraft Singles from Kraft Coupon Booklet found in Food Lion

Total: $1.19 plus tax!

We did this 5 times this past week. Our freezer is stocked FULL!

**You know what's funny? I had to buy Kraft Singles at Target last week for $2.25! I was totally out and thought one pack would get me through until a sale. Then, Tony asked if we had anymore cubed cheese? We didn't and WHAM! The Lord gave us a shower of a sale on CHEESE! With this sale and the FREE Borden cheese coupon that I printed 5 times, we are set on cheese for a good long time. Thank you, Lord for always supplying what we need!

No comments: