Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Target and Toys R Us Deals 3/23/10

The kids and I went to Chattanooga early yesterday morning. We had a good time in Target until Toys R Us opened (I thought they opened at 9am, but they actually opened at 10am). I also stopped at Starbucks to get a hot chocolate and got a free blueberry muffin because it was FREE PASTRY DAY. I never go to Starbucks because it's so expensive, but I thought I would get a nice treat this one time.

Ok, so here's the deals I found at Target:


(4) Gillette Body Washes $1.79 each (regular price at Chattanooga store, $1.99 at other stores)
(4) Campbell's Cooking Soups $0.75 each (sale price)

Coupons used:
-(2) $4/2 ANY Gillette Body Wash PG 2/21/10
-(2) $1/2 Campells Cooking Soups Printable

I paid $0.16 plus tax!

**Some stores will not allow overage, but my cashier did. If your cashier will not give you overage, according to Target coupon policy, they will adjust the coupon value down to the amount of the item, making the item free.

TOYS R US:



YAY! Our reason for going was to get the awesome deal on the Toy Story movies. I had a couple Toys R Us coupons to combine with it, so it really turned out great for us. I also found a great deal for Strawberry Shortcake, an excellent bday gift for Emy in June. Yes, I do shop early. I like to find deals and save them for occasions, like Christmas shopping in June in the clearance aisles!

I bought:

(2) Toy Story Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack $16.99 each (sale price when you buy both TS & TS2 together)
(2) Toy Story 2 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack $16.99 each (sale price when you buy both TS & TS2 together)
(1) Strawberry Shortcake Pool Set $11.99 (clearance)
(1) Strawberry Shortcake Figure $4.99 (clearance)
(1) Strawberry Shortcake Figure w/ Purse $5.49 (FREE when you buy $15 worth of Strawberry Shortcake)

Total: $84.94

Coupons used:
-$5/$25 Toys R Us coupon (home mailer)
-$3/3 Toys R Us birthday club coupon (Brayden's bday is next week)
-$10 Printable Toy Story Blu-ray
-$10 Printable Toy Story Blu-ray
-$10 Printable Toy Story 2 Blu-ray
-$10 Printable Toy Story 2 Blu-ray
-$5/$20 any Strawberry Shortcake Purchase from Hasbro SS 3/21/10

Total: $31.94 plus tax (makes EACH item I bought $4.56!!!)

Note: **The $10 Toy Story coupons are for upgrading from VHS's that we have of both movies. I was able to print 2 per computer. I got one set for us, one set to sell on ebay and will most likely make $20-$40, making all this FREE!

No comments: